Skip to main content

Day 3 H2O2 Therapy: Maybe I ate too much yesterday?

So just a while ago I took my cup of water with my 20 drops of 35 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide on an empty stomach.  I had also brushed my teeth and rinsed with peroxide before doing so...  I forgot to brush my teeth before bed, or was too lazy, and I woke up feeling extra plaque in my mouth, yuck!

I weighed in at 224.4, so there goes my plan of dropping a pound a day, but then again, I ate a lot yesterday too, which is fine.  I had some left overs again for the last time because the rest went to the dogs for a yummy dinner.  I also had about a third of the small pumpkin pie, which was all that was left.  I had a tall glass of milk with that too... and this was for lunch because for breakfast a couple of hours earlier I was at my mom's and had a nice breakfast of half weenie rolled tacors (2), two eggs over easy, and mashed pinto beans.  I drank green tea with that but I had a small slice of coconut frosted white cake.  And then for dinner I had a waffle with PB and J and a cup of milk...  Compared to the other days there was a lot of pastries, and an extra meal... but like I said, I eat when I am hungry, and I was hungry, although I admit, I wasn't really hungry for the pastries....

Well, I still feel good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BFC Ink Doll Collection Complete!!

Well, if it isn't obvious, I got into doll collection, but I suppose I always was a doll collector, just not really by choice as my mom would buy me a porcelain doll every year for my birthday until I moved away for college, but even then I still got porcelain dolls as gifts from her and other members of my family. Over the years of course I have collected dolls from the 80's like the Kimberly doll by Tommy, and of course Barbie...  then I got into repainting Bratz dolls the past couple of years and added Monster High to the list of dolls to look for at flea markets etc... But one day, by chance I came across the now out of production MGA Entertainment 18" BFC Ink (Best Friends Club Ink) dolls.  These dolls are way cuter, in my opinion, than American Girl Dolls (which I really do not like at all actually) or Journey Girls etc...  They have a hard body all the way and were made in two types.  The first productions were just all vinyl bodies, much like the Wellie W...

What is control anyway? What is expectation in love?

I don't believe in control. I can influence, and place my intention into my day, but control is just a false idea of your maneuvering. If there truly is control it is of yourself only and if you feel outside forces have control of you it is because you are letting them... But also... lets talk about love, because we find ourselves disappointed or frustrated but that only comes from expectation. I see nothing wrong with expectation as long as it is not unreasonable. For example I expect my partner to be kind, and considerate, basically to be a decent human being... My partner would expect the same of me... But sometimes they just plain ole don't want you that much, just a little, just when it suits them... well, then your expectations should shift to yourself. I expect myself to treat myself better and one way is to remove myself from crappy situations... The disappointment if I were to stay is not in them, it is in me for being in that mindset ...

My dad is gone and I am sad, but I get angry too

I did not cry as much today though I still have sporadic bouts of sadness and heart break... But I admit, I get angry too. I have been cycling through the stages of grief. But the anger one I keep inside because it will hurt others, because it places blame on me, and on others... I get angry about circumstances and situations, and paradigms and perceptions, and ideas, and it's pointless to be angry. He's gone. My dad is gone, I can't call him anymore, he'll never respond to my text or email again. We will never sing together again. I will never be annoyed at him or laugh at his jokes again. I will never receive a gift from him again or worry if my gift to him was good enough because I just want him to be proud of me. I will never get to act out, or step up in his presence again. I had 36 wonderful years with fractions of them allocated to spending time with him and I feel it was enough, but I would have wanted more. There was so much we stil...