Skip to main content

Facebook Post...

My mom asked me today if I've been depressed since she's moved in. 
She added the question if I feel that she's taking up my home. 
I told her that I haven't had time to be depressed. 
The other day I had some thoughts creep in and I was going to take a moment to process them and reject them. 
I didn't even get a chance for that because when I realized that I was having negative thoughts I was interrupted by the sound of her singing opera from the kitchen. 
It didn't oi me for a split second, but it was followed by laughter right away. 
So tell me, how is that a bad thing? 
She's taking up the space that I would feel with negativity and she's replacing it with laughter. 
And that's what it's all about. 
No one else could do that for me right now. 
But my mom can.

Comments


  1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2019 GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2349066410185
    Hi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. gbojie love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Gbojie and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr gbojie Via email: gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail. com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349066410185 or check out his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BFC Ink Doll Collection Complete!!

Well, if it isn't obvious, I got into doll collection, but I suppose I always was a doll collector, just not really by choice as my mom would buy me a porcelain doll every year for my birthday until I moved away for college, but even then I still got porcelain dolls as gifts from her and other members of my family. Over the years of course I have collected dolls from the 80's like the Kimberly doll by Tommy, and of course Barbie...  then I got into repainting Bratz dolls the past couple of years and added Monster High to the list of dolls to look for at flea markets etc... But one day, by chance I came across the now out of production MGA Entertainment 18" BFC Ink (Best Friends Club Ink) dolls.  These dolls are way cuter, in my opinion, than American Girl Dolls (which I really do not like at all actually) or Journey Girls etc...  They have a hard body all the way and were made in two types.  The first productions were just all vinyl bodies, much like the Wellie W...

My dad is gone and I am sad, but I get angry too

I did not cry as much today though I still have sporadic bouts of sadness and heart break... But I admit, I get angry too. I have been cycling through the stages of grief. But the anger one I keep inside because it will hurt others, because it places blame on me, and on others... I get angry about circumstances and situations, and paradigms and perceptions, and ideas, and it's pointless to be angry. He's gone. My dad is gone, I can't call him anymore, he'll never respond to my text or email again. We will never sing together again. I will never be annoyed at him or laugh at his jokes again. I will never receive a gift from him again or worry if my gift to him was good enough because I just want him to be proud of me. I will never get to act out, or step up in his presence again. I had 36 wonderful years with fractions of them allocated to spending time with him and I feel it was enough, but I would have wanted more. There was so much we stil...

What is control anyway? What is expectation in love?

I don't believe in control. I can influence, and place my intention into my day, but control is just a false idea of your maneuvering. If there truly is control it is of yourself only and if you feel outside forces have control of you it is because you are letting them... But also... lets talk about love, because we find ourselves disappointed or frustrated but that only comes from expectation. I see nothing wrong with expectation as long as it is not unreasonable. For example I expect my partner to be kind, and considerate, basically to be a decent human being... My partner would expect the same of me... But sometimes they just plain ole don't want you that much, just a little, just when it suits them... well, then your expectations should shift to yourself. I expect myself to treat myself better and one way is to remove myself from crappy situations... The disappointment if I were to stay is not in them, it is in me for being in that mindset ...